So scary- Selena Gomez Almost had A Stroke While in Chemotherapy

Selena Gomez just revealed she underwent chemotherapy for lupus, which is already quite shocking, but in another twist, the ‘Good For You’ singer also said she nearly ‘suffered a stroke’ because of her diagnosis. Find out all the details here.


Selena Gomez, 23, has officially just become the strongest woman we know. Not only did she undergo chemotherapy for lupus, which the singer revealed in a shocking new interview, but she also “could’ve had a stroke.”

“I was diagnosed with lupus, and I’ve been through chemotherapy. That’s what my break was really about. I could’ve had a stroke,” Selena told Billboard magazine, when discussing the time she took away from the spotlight in early 2014 and all the rumors that came because of it. “I wanted so badly to say, ‘You guys have no idea. I’m in chemotherapy. You’re assholes.’ I locked myself away until I was confident and comfortable again,” she added.

We think it’s safe to say that Selena is definitely feeling “confident” and “comfortable again.” She’s seen flaunting her sexy cleavage on the cover of Billboard magazine, where she is wearing a tux jacket and pants with nothing underneath. Inside the issue, the singer said she wants to take control of her body image. “I was in a bikini and got publicly ripped for being overweight. That was the first time I’d experienced body shaming like that. I believed some of the words they were saying. When somebody else has your self-esteem in their hands …” And according to the singer, that’s why she got naked on the cover of Revival, her new album which is due for release on Oct. 9.

SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment