I miss sex - Thinking of having sex with my BOSS!


Since my husband had an operation for his prostate cancer, he has not been able to perform. Now our sex life is non-existent. He asked me a few times if I missed sex and I always reassured him I don’t.

I am in my thirties and have three lovely children. Recently, a new manager joined the firm I work with and we’ve become great friends. He is married too. In one of our discussions, I told him about my husband and he was sympathetic. He told me that until my husband is able to make love to me again, he wouldn’t mind to be a substitute. He is quite good looking and I miss sex. Should I grab this convenient offer?

SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment